TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. “DOCKETS & FORMS” means DOCKETS & FORMS AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD. and “Customer” means the buyer whose order for the purchase of goods and services is accepted by DOCKETS & FORMS.
- 2. DEFAULT EVENT means any of the following:
- I. The Customer does not make a payment due to DOCKETS & FORMS;
- II. The Customer is unable to pay its debts as they fall due;
- III. The Customer ceases or suspends conduct of its business, or threatens to
- IV. A resolution is passed or proposed or an order made or a summon is presented to wind up the Customer
- V. A receiver and/or manger or other form of insolvency administrator is appointed over all or part of the Customer’s assets
- VI. The Customer makes or propose to make arrangement with its creditors
- VII. The Customer commits an act of bankruptcy
- 3. ACCEPTANCE OF CUSTOMER’S ORDER: These terms and conditions shall apply to every sales contract and sales of goods and services between DOCKETS & FORMS and the Customer.
- 4. PRICES: Quotations are to be treated as estimates only and subject to withdrawal, correction or alteration at any time before acceptance of Customer’s order by DOCKETS & FORMS. The Customer must pay the GST and any other applicable taxes on the goods and services
- 5. INSURANCE: Customer is responsible to effect whatever insurance cover he requires at his expense.
- 6. PAYMENTS: If DOCKETS & FORMS shall extend credit to Customer, payment for all goods and services sold will be within the number of day(s) stated in the invoice from the date of delivery. Failure to pay within the trading term may lead to the account being placed on a permanent C.O.D basis. Interest shall be payable by Customer on all amount overdue to DOCKETS & FORMS at the rate of two (2) percent per month. Customer is liable for all expense incurred by DOCKETS & FORMS in recovering the debt including and not limited to the cost of the use of debt collection agency.
- 7. ACCEPTANCE OF CLAIMS: Claims for exchange or refund for standard products must be made in writing within 30 days from the date of delivery. Claims for exchange or refund for customised products will not be accept (clause 10 I & 10 V) unless
- DOCKETS & FORMS is at fault.
- 8. DELIVERY: If delivery of goods by DOCKETS & FORMS is delayed for a cause other than its own negligence, DOCKETS & FORMS will not be responsible for any losses or damages as the result and the Customer shall not be entitled to cancels this order by reason thereof.
- 9. RETENTION OF TITLE:
- I. Title of goods and services remains with DOCKETS & FORMS until the Customer pays to DOCKETS & FORMS all amounts the Customer owes to DOCKETS & FORMS.
- II. If a DEFAULT EVENT occurs:
- a. The Customer’s right to sell the goods and services immediately terminates; and
- b. Without notice to the Customer and without prejudice to any of its other rights, DOCKETS & FORMS may recover and/or resell the goods and services or any of them and may enter the Customer’s premises by its servants or agents for that purpose. The Customer indemnifies DOCKETS & FORMS for all claims, actions, suits, demand, order for costs or damages to or arising out of such entry.
- 10. SPECIAL ORDER:
- I. For customized / personalized printing order, Customer is solely responsible to ensure the accuracy of the content and format of the artwork. Once the Customer has signed off the final artwork, the job will be printed and must be paid for in full by the Customer. DOCKETS & FORMS will not be responsible for any errors, omissions, costs and damages caused by the printed products. No reprints at DOCKETS & FORMS’S cost will be printed.
- II. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that any artwork that is submitted is not in violation of any copyright laws. DOCKETS & FORMS assume that Customer’s artwork is legally belongs to the Customer.
- III. DOCKETS & FORMS reserve the right to make changes to Customer’s artwork without Customer’s consent to avoid printing problems that DOCKETS & FORMS predict happening.
- IV. Artwork designed by DOCKETS & FORMS remains the property of DOCKETS & FORMS until paid for. Once paid for the artwork is owned by the Customer and DOCKETS & FORMS can supply a copy of the flattened artwork to the Customer. Any future orders of the same printing product with the exact same design will incur no artwork fees.
- V. DOCKETS & FORMS will not be responsible for any colour variations from print to print or compare to what Customer sees on
- screen. This is the nature of CMYK printing. No reprints at DOCKETS & FORMS’S cost will be printed.
Trusted supplier of printed requirements for the hospitality, retail & trade industries.
All contents copyright 2017 Dockets & Forms Australia Pty Ltd.
Designed and developed by Various Fire